General Vendor Guidelines
- The market is located at 507 Calles St #109, in the back parking lot. 6 hours of operation will start at 11 AM and end at 5 PM.
- Vendors should arrive no later than 10am and should be set up and ready to greet customers for the opening of the market at 11 AM. FSG will have final approval of all vendor participation and final authority on site to interpret and enforce rules and regulations.
- For the safety of our customers, there will be no vehicular traffic inside the market area from 11AM to 5PM on the day of the Fair. If you arrive late or need to leave the market early, please park in the lower deck of the parking lot. Merchandise may be hand carried into the market area.
- All vendors must complete and submit a Vendor Application which includes acceptance of the Market Rules and Regulations.
- Required applications and fees must be complete before vendors will be allowed to participate in the market.
- All vendors must display a sign in their stall clearly identifying the name of the vendor.
- Vendors must provide their own table, chairs, signs,tents and refrigeration (if needed).
- Vendors who require electricity to comply with health department requirements have priority over electrical uses not required to ensure product safety.
- Vendors and their employees are responsible for informing themselves about and complying with federal, state, and local health regulations and licensing requirements governing the production, display, distribution, sampling, and sale of their products.
- The vendor is solely responsible and liable for any claims and damages resulting from the sale of unsafe, unapproved, or unsound goods.
- Vendors must supply all materials and containers for customer sales.
- Trash must be placed in suitable containers. The market provides trash barrels for vendor convenience. Boxes that are left at the market for disposal must be broken down and placed near the trash receptacles. No trash should be left in the market area.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective vendor to complete, sign, and return all required paperwork and fees. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Vendors are required to promote the event on all social media platforms.
FSG will work to ensure all vendors have an appropriate booth space. Our goal is to provide the community a wide variety of goods at the fair. The fee to participate in Feels So Good Fair is $25. The fee will go toward promotional flyers, paid advertisement and refreshments.
The following rules will apply to space assignment:
- Each vendor will be assigned one 12 X 12 space.
- Vendors acting as a CO-OP will be assigned one 12 X 12 space.